Puntorosso is a registered division of Roterpunkt S.L.
* What data we collect about you, why and where;
* How Roterpunkt stores data about you;
* How Roterpunkt uses data about you;
* When and how we communicate with you;
* Whether we will disclose personal data about you to anyone else;
* How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us;
* How you can opt-out from our sharing personal data about you;
* How long we may keep personal data about you; and
* How to contact us.
What data we collect about you, why and where
When you use the website, there are different ways we and any service providers who assist us in managing the website gather information about you. When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, email address, postal address and contact details. We keep a record of this information and any other information relating to you that we may obtain from our suppliers or other third parties. This record will be stored and processed in U.S.A. and other countries (see further below under “How we store data about you“ and “How we use personal data about you“). All this is necessary for us to recognise you, provide you with the services or information you have requested from us and, where appropriate, maintain your account with us. In addition to the uses described below, we may also use this information to improve our platform and prevent or detect abuses of our website. You may also be required to provide personal data to order products or participate in one of our online forums or communities. You are under no obligation to provide such data. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
* We keep a record of any electronic correspondence you send us. This helps us to keep track of any problems or concerns you may have had with our website or services.
* If retail opportunities are provided, when you place an order, we may collect a credit card number or other payment account number. This record will be stored and processed in the U.S.A. and other countries (see further below under “How we store data about you“ and “How we use personal data about you“).
* Please note that sometimes, on particular pages on the Website, we will require you to provide additional personal data. When we do this, we will specify further on these web pages why we are collecting this data and how we will use it.
We store all personal data collected via our website and forum on secure servers administered by LiquidWeb (www.liquidweb.com), located in the U.S.A.
We use Stripe (www.stripe.com) or PayPal (www.paypal.com) to process some card payments made via our store. If you choose the â€˜Debit/Credit Cardâ€™ option at checkout, we will pass your order details to Stripe or PayPal to enable them to complete the transaction. Stripe or PayPal will store some of your details as a reference against your transaction in case we need to process a refund or provide support, and for fraud prevention purposes.
Stripe and PayPal are U.S. based companies certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. For more information, see Stripe and PayPal’s Privacy Policies.
* We currently use Google Analytics to analyse how visitors use our Website and to find ways of improving it. To do this, we use Web beacons, pixel tags, clear GIFs and cookies on the Website; these are text files that collect and log site user behaviour information, including IP addresses (the number automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider) in an anonymous form. The information collected is transmitted to Google and used to compile statistical reports for us. The information concerned is not used to track or collect any information which may be used to identify a particular individual. All information is used and held anonymously.
* We control how the data collected from our cookies and other technologies may and may not be used. If you do not want to help us to learn how to improve our Website, products, offers and marketing strategy, you can opt-out of our ability to analyze such data and disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please note that this might affect some functionality on the Website. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How we store data about you
Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share the password with anyone. We will never contact you to ask for your password.
How we use personal data about you
All the information we collect via our Website, or through correspondence with you, is used to provide you with any information, products or services you have requested, to operate Roterpunkt’s business, and to improve the services and products that we offer you. We will use personal data about you for purposes such as:
* managing the Website and access to it so that it is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
* dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services;
* planning and managing Roterpunkt’s business activities, including analyzing users’ preferences;
* providing you with information about the products and services we offer (subject to your preferences where possible);
* providing you with information about specially-selected third-party products and services (if you consent to receive such information upon registration);
* notifying you of any changes to our products and services;
* providing you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance; and
* processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you.
As described above, data may be shared within Roterpunkt. There are only a limited number of circumstances in which we may share with others some or all of the data about you that we hold; these are set out below:
* With local agents and other third parties who assist us in the services we provide to you by, for example, hosting sites or sending emails on our behalf, and with retail partners on the Website. In these instances, we provide them with only the information that they will need to perform their function. Roterpunkt requires these third parties to comply with Roterpunkt’s instructions and requires them not to use any personal data for their own business purposes.
* Where you have expressed an interest in one or more particular artists and have consented to the sharing of information with any such artist(s), we may share personal data about you with such artists and their representatives. Such artists may use this information to contact you regarding products, programs, services and promotions that the artists believe may be of interest to you. We do not control, and are not responsible for, artists’ use of personal data. If you decide that you no longer wish Roterpunkt to be able to share personal data with artists and their representatives, please see the section on opting-out below.
* If we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data about you in order to comply with any legal obligation, at the request of relevant regulatory or governmental authorities, pursuant to a subpoena or comparable binding request, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of Use applicable to this Website, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Roterpunkt, its customers, or others.
* We may make available services such as message boards, chat functionality and blogs, to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on the Website becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the Website and to the general public. In addition, when you choose to make a post on such services, certain personal data will be available for other users to view. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose personal data about you, or any other information, on the Website. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OF ANY PERSONAL DATA YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH ANY SUCH SERVICES OR OTHERWISE ON THE WEBSITE.
* With your express consent.
So far we will seek to ensure that each disclosure is subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
We may also share anonymized, aggregated data, such as access statistics, with third parties, such as advertisers. This will not involve the identification of individuals.
When and how we communicate with you and how you can opt-out from receiving future communications or from our sharing personal data about you
How can you gain access to Personal Data?
You can request and obtain details of the Personal Data we may hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com, or writing to us at the following address:
Av. Alejandro Rosselló 23 Atc.
07002 Palma de Mallorca
Baleares – Spain
Please quote your name and email address. We would be grateful if you could also provide brief details of the information required as this will help us to accurately respond to your request.
For the protection of all our customers, we will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any Personal Data we may hold about you and we will aim to respond to such requests within 20 working days.
How can you make changes to your Personal Data?
If you find that any of the Personal Data we hold for you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request we update it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much detail as possible regarding the changes you wish to make, as this will help us in dealing with your request.
Your right to be forgotten
You can request that we delete your account and any Personal Data we have collected from you by emailing us at email@example.com. Please provide your name and email address to help us with your request.
Please be aware that once deleted, your account will no longer be accessible and cannot be restored so you should ensure that any purchases you wish to keep are backed up before proceeding.
We may use the information we collect to contact you by post, email and telephone to contact you:
* in relation to the functioning of any services you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
* to provide you with further information;
* in relation to any contribution you have made to the Website, e.g. on our message boards;
* to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary);
* for marketing purposes subject to any elections that you have made in this respect;
* about a submission you have made to the Website, including any content you provide.
We will not send you unsolicited premium-rate SMS messages (which are SMS messages you pay to receive).
You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such marketing information at the point when your details are collected. All promotional information from us will come with instructions on how to opt-out from receiving further information in the future. You can tell us not to contact you or share the information with a third party, either at initial registration or later through updates. We may occasionally contact you about products and services we feel may be of interest to you. This contact will only come from us (or our agents) and only if you have indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you would prefer to no longer receive marketing-related messages from us, or if you would prefer that we not share personal data about you with any of our joint venture partners or artists, you may opt-out of receiving messages from us or from our future sharing of information about you by following the unsubscribe instructions in the most recent such message you have received or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE.
Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove personal data about you from the databases of joint venture partners or any artists with whom we have already shared personal data about you (i.e., to whom we have already provided personal data about you as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related messages from such joint venture partners or any artists, please contact such joint venture partners or any artists directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set out in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related messages.
Data over the Internet and other websites
The Internet is a global network and, therefore, by using the Website, you agree and authorize us to process data in this way. However, please be assured that we use commercially-reasonable procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to data about you.
We sometimes may offer content (e.g., competitions, sweepstakes, or promotions) sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit to participate in the Website activity. We are not responsible for and have no control over these third parties’ use of this information. However, we will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information if these third parties will obtain such information.
Offensive or inappropriate content
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to the Website, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on the Website, we may use the personal data we hold about you to stop such behavior. Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (for example, but without limitation, content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use the personal data we hold to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly-changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee, nor do we represent, that our performance will be error-free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal data.
How long we will hold personal data about you
We will hold personal data about you on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Roterpunkt, subject to any applicable laws and/or regulations. When you contribute to the Website, we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
You must be at least 18 years old to register with us. Please do not provide any of your details to us if you are under 18 years old. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, please ensure that you have your parent’s or guardian’s consent to register before you provide any personal data on the website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal data. If we become aware that you are under 18 and are attempting to or have submitted personal data via the website, or that you are between the ages of 13 and 17 and are attempting to or have submitted personal data via the website without your parent/guardian’s permission, we will not accept such information, and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
Further Information and How to contact us
Last Updated: 10th April 2018
Information about the consent to external processing of personal data for payments
We obtain your consent to the processing of personal data on the behalf of Woocommerce, Stripe and Paypal.
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by these companies.
We obtain your consent to the processing of personal data on the behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to their database about companies.
The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to this processing. Such withdrawal may be made either by contacting us, or by contacting Albacross directly.
Albacross Nordic AB
Companyreg. no 556942-7338
111 35 Stockholm, Sweden
www.albacross.com – email@example.com
TYPE OF COOKIE
PURPOSE AND DATA THAT IS STORED
Identify user session